Friday, August 13

Cloud Gate


Cloud Gate (a.k.a. the Bean) is one of the more interactive and well known works of public art within the city. Getting a photo without a single person in it means one of two things: you are willing to wake up at 4 am or you are skilled in Photoshop. Let me be the first to tell you that I aint no good with Photoshop. I've been to the Bean hundreds of times but it's always so inundated with people (and birds) that I've never really been all that impressed with it. At least not until I had the chance to spend an hour or so all by myself with it. Not sure if that's what turned me into a fan or if it was discovering that it was engineered by a company in Oakland


Photo by Michael Patrick Perry-Feel free to use images with links and credit – no commercial use without permission

No comments:

Post a Comment