Wednesday, September 8

Dawn of a New Day


It was just a few moments ago I heard Mayor Richard Daley announce he will not be seeking reelection. I was immediately tempted to post a photo and comment that would be celebratory and snarky. . . then I remembered the tag line that I chose to represent this blog: "Photos. Inspiration. Life." Therefore I have chosen a photo that I feel shows a more optimistic and warm approach to the news. It's a photo of the dawn's sunlight reflecting off the iconic buildings of this beautiful city. 

But just for good measure I'll leave you with this, "They have vilified me, they have crucified me; yes, they have even criticized me." -Richard J. Daley

Photo by Michael Patrick Perry-Feel free to use images with links and credit – no commercial use without permission

No comments:

Post a Comment