Sunday, September 12

Pit Stop



Not too sure if they were picking up water or dropping it off. Hmmm? If anyone can enlighten me I would be grateful. Regardless, this was the scene on a steamy, hot summer's day on Lake Michigan. It's hard to not like firemen because they are never on the wrong end of helping. 


"My sons think it's a fireman's pole, but I forgot to cut a hole through the ground into the kitchen."  -Pamela Anderson


Photo by Michael Patrick Perry-Feel free to use images with links and credit – no commercial use without permission

1 comment:

  1. They may have been checking the pressure in the pumps/hoses. I've seen this elsewhere - I think that fire departments have to check water pressure in their trucks at least once a year to make sure that the water will shoot out as planned when needed.

    I'm liking the photos and your blog. Good luck on the 365 photos in a year goal -- it's a little hard!

    ReplyDelete