Saturday, October 9

North Branch


Most of the photos on this blog have been processed in some fashion . . . duh. As I've mentioned before I'm horrible in Photoshop and the only time I ever use it is to correct lens distortion on architectural landscapes. Most often I find myself using a combination of Apple's Aperture and a Nik plugin for Aperture and I've found that to give me most of the results I'm looking for. Occasionally I'll use Photomatix and Hugin for HDR and panoramas. All that said, every once in awhile I'll be fortunate enough to capture lighting that is just perfect and doesn't need any processing. While exploring last weekend I was fortunate enough to find some wonderful lighting. 

Photo by Michael Patrick Perry-Feel free to use images with links and credit – no commercial use without permission

No comments:

Post a Comment